Sunday, July 29, 2007

Morning Dew

 Morning Dew

This morning I saw a crystal dew

Oh! My darling, was that really you?

With color of joy and boundless hue

I looked around to find you.


While searching you singing a rhyme

All of a sudden I hear the chime

In every day at every time

My thought paints you as of mine.


Morning sprinkles color in my eye

Drops of color that I need to cry

My tear turns into morning dew

In my sky I finish painting you.


It appears as if you are here

When it wakes up with a drop of tear

Awaken Morning whispers in my ear 

Tells me (Huma) for you I am always there.

29th July, 2007

Tallahassee, 9.56 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Dew

 Morning Dew This morning I saw a crystal dew Oh! My darling, was that really you? With color of joy and boundless hue I looked around to fi...