I am all alone with my own
In a lonely desert, I am in mourn.
In a lonely desert, I am in mourn.
That was winter dark blue night
when you were lost
You appeared then in my garden
as a white crystal frost.
Turning white all over the garden
when I stare
Frosted stem whispered me said
you are here.
Do you know, why I worshiped you?
You changed my life that is
all I knew.
My loneliness I filled by your crystal dew
You changed my life that is
all I knew.
My loneliness I filled by your crystal dew
and with every sunset of orange hue.
Your presence always I feel just beside me
My wishes bring you from heaven to sea.
My wishes bring you from heaven to sea.
My dream will take me to become a part of you
My wishes will be mend with your crystal dew.
My wishes will be mend with your crystal dew.
My secret tear strengthened my lonely long search
I realized then how my soul
I realized then how my soul
wants you so much.
With my long searching journey I came to an end
You once said –blessed soul never be resent.
My endless sorrows (and) pain for you
will never be hemmed,
Your words, your thoughts will be
my life long gem.
You once said –blessed soul never be resent.
My endless sorrows (and) pain for you
will never be hemmed,
Your words, your thoughts will be
my life long gem.
I gave my all, with my whole
before we met
I always find you, oh! My Lord
when the sun goes set.
before we met
I always find you, oh! My Lord
when the sun goes set.
9th Feb 2207, Montreal
12:00 am
12:00 am
No comments:
Post a Comment