Tuesday, November 26, 2002

hehe


Yours hehe Mr. Interesting 
Hears (Sounds) sometime so depressing
Gives me an impression 
May be its your passion
   that you do not like me 
So always it strikes me.


Why is it like this
Isn’t a fun and to please?


Plese please please my dear
Don’t show me that your don’t care
Negligence  and carelessness
May wipe out my all happiness.


I will be put in a wonder
Where there is shock and thunder
  will bring me a world of cruelty
to face the hardship with (the) reality.

Reality is nothing but pain
Make me to cry like a rain
Rain brings peace in mind
Along the rainbow with sunshine.

(Thunder)/Rainbow is a beauty
beauty of nature
I sometime wonder 
How it’s made by the Creator?

He gave us 
Feeling of joy
Feeling of happiness
Feeling of coy.

Love makes a man to share
Not to neglect (hehe) but to care.

Life is a game, life is a story
Story of unfulfilled desires and dreams
Love comes at the end 
To finish the story full to the brim.

2002


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Dew

 Morning Dew This morning I saw a crystal dew Oh! My darling, was that really you? With color of joy and boundless hue I looked around to fi...