Monday, November 11, 2002

Your memory

 It was a memorable day
When I was in your class
Putting my pen and my paper
(on the) table made of glass.

After a while you came
  as you come with your elegant style
Said hello to everyone
started your lecture with  a smile.

What is boring or what is interesting
Was your question to the class
We were giving different views 
But our answers were a bit terse.

Stopped thinking , got confused
couldn’t express what was it
‘It is a very relative matter’ 
-was your answer to all of us.

On the basis of our thoughts
A vital point you then taught
Our thinking process should be improved  
Gradually to prove that we are good. 

It is a process to solve the problem
It is a parameter, to measure the IQ
Problems will be given in the exams
With different patterns in a different queue.

11.11.02 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Dew

 Morning Dew This morning I saw a crystal dew Oh! My darling, was that really you? With color of joy and boundless hue I looked around to fi...