Princess of Smile
How beautiful (the) smile you have
It touched my heart
It touched my mind
(The) whole world came in front of me
With a message –‘you are so kind’.
Pretty smile reflects the kindness
Beauty of the inner soul
Which is only found in a person
Who is very special in her role.
It was the most memorable event
Suddenly when I discovered you
I felt the chance I should be given
To go (more) closer and talk to you
And when the time came to me
To get the chance to meet with you
Your voice just mesmerized me
Gave a different point of view
Your beauty of smile and melody of tone
Created a world inside me
I saw a light of thrown, (as if)
A princess is sitting in front of me.
You are the princess of smile
Which took me far from here
I was lost within myself
When I saw you first at there.
10th Nov, 2002.
10:30 pm
No comments:
Post a Comment