It is life, which won’t let you fulfill your dream
You won’t find your ways, how much you scream
Your dreams and wishes will have no end
In a lonely desert without a friend.
You won’t find your ways, how much you scream
Your dreams and wishes will have no end
In a lonely desert without a friend.
But I had to paint all my flowers
Thousands of roses I painted in an hour
I became an artist, a lover to choose
Blessings from heaven with color of rouge.
I loved my work, I loved my creation
I thanked my Lord for giving me passion
I rejoiced so much, no more did I cry
Colorless world (when)I tried to beautify.
Peace in mind with which I was blessed
Made me happy forever and for the rest
My caring thoughts that worked inside
Took me away with a great ride.
Sacrifice I made was so high
Pain neither stopped me nor made me shy
I was courageous, fearless for all
Enfolded my pain with color of my soul.
I am grateful with what life is meant
He all gave all roses to paint
I am chosen to color all of them
May be that’s the reason I have been sent.
31st Jan 2007
4:00 pm
Montreal
Montreal
No comments:
Post a Comment