Saturday, February 3, 2007

First of March

 I never kissed anyone in my life
This is the first kiss for which I thrive
Love never happened before I made this try
I  never knew what is of being warm and shy.

I felt my lips while embracing yours
When I touched, I was so sure
I felt it is soft and so tender
Vacant world I filled with wonder

I kissed you. You are my the first one
I felt you with all my zest and fun
Kissing your lips, your cheeks, your neck
My heart felt first touch of a love – quake 

I was lost in a storm long before
Kiss kiss kiss brought me to the shore
When my first kiss traced your lips
Endless love appeared as a bliss

I was shivering I was kissing so much
Gentle breeze I felt by my first touch
Feeling of joy that is so long I searched 
Remember when? It was spring, the first of March.
   
4th Feb. 2007 Montreal
2:00 am 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Dew

 Morning Dew This morning I saw a crystal dew Oh! My darling, was that really you? With color of joy and boundless hue I looked around to fi...