Thursday, January 18, 2007

Edge of a sword

It’s like an edge of a sword 

My love turned as an edge of a sword

It is sharp, it is rough

It is so piercing

You’ll be hurt, thinking was all that flirt

It’s no way reversing.


It will make you so much to bleed 

It will make you so much to cry

My love for you changed my world

Left no vacillation for me to die


I am dauntless, I am unbound

Valiant with my all glory

Glory of thoughts, glory of passion

Took me in a world of wonder and no worry (without worry)


With your love and caressing touch

You appeared as an enlightened soul

Suddenly then you got vanished

Sweeping away my pain as a whole


You showed me a world of kindness

A journey or a long performed drill

I am floating with full of madness

A floating Lily with so much thrill.


19.01.2007

Montreal, 2:45 pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Dew

 Morning Dew This morning I saw a crystal dew Oh! My darling, was that really you? With color of joy and boundless hue I looked around to fi...