Sunday, January 14, 2007

Lonely summer night

In a cool summer night 

I had a lonely long flight

With a dazzling flash of light

I found you with all my delight


I was stunt, it wasn’t blunt

It was  rough and so rough

Sustained with tough very tough

All my sorrows turned into half


I was all …all alone

I was so much in mourn

Finding me in a thrown

Lonely queen without sworn


I was searching my delight

My pleasure in every lonely night

I found myself with a height

Where pain stops 

          pleasure comes just right


You are my dream, you are my love

You are my peace, angle –like dove

You are my caressing, you are the beauty

You are the right with serene divinity.


15.01.2007

15th Jan, 2007 

Montreal 9:00pm 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Dew

 Morning Dew This morning I saw a crystal dew Oh! My darling, was that really you? With color of joy and boundless hue I looked around to fi...